Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Christmas Eve

I woke up this morning at 5:47 and Doug was not up. I thought he had to work today so I woke him up since he's supposed to leave the house at 6:15. He told me it was okay - he was off today. What a wonderful surprise. Doug is now officially off until Jan 5. So - let the celebration begin.

Doug has already left the house to go buy his Christmas present. I couldn't buy it this year because of what it is. He's wanted one for many years, but I was very much against it in the past. I had a change of heart earlier this year and that's all it took. Wouldn't you like to know??!! No - it's not a pet or a TV!

We are doing our traditional Christmas Eve dinner today - tamales, beans, spanish rice and homemade cookies. We make and decorate cookies every year when we're at home on Christmas Eve.

Tomorrow we will celebrate Christmas by going to my parents. We have a major suprise planned for our children. You'll have to read tomorrow's post to find out though!

Have a blessed Christmas Eve!

No comments:

Post a Comment