Thursday, October 8, 2009

On the Lighter Side!

We've had so much rain here of late that the fire ants and mosquitos have taken over. Or so it seems. My husband wrote a little poem about the fire ants that I'd love to share with all.

Ten inches of rain in just over a week
The fire ant mounds are now ten inches deep
The evil insects sting and inflict such pain
To kill them all would be such gain
I would love to tear their little heads from their thorax
Ha ha, die you little beasts, here comes the borax!

Yes, I know, my dear hubby has a very weird and distorted sense of humor, but hey, that's part of his charm that drew me to him!

1 comment:

  1. Living in a house where I'm the only female, I can say that's definitely a guy poem!

    Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment. It's so nice to hear from readers and to know how I'm helping them.

    ReplyDelete