Monday, February 6, 2012

No, I've not been sleeping....just busy!

I just realized it's been toooooooo long since I posted anything.  Homeschooling will do that for a person!  I've not figured out yet, how other homeschool moms blog everyday and still get everything else done.  Maybe I'll get it together one of these days. 

Today I want to post a something my oldest daughter wrote.

The Time on the Clock

The time on the clock's face
Does anyone notice it?
No, they run around at such a fast pace
They never stop to think that there will
Never be another time or place
Or when that clock may quit
They can't rewind it, they can't stop it
As time goes on, they may realize
That they've spent their lives
Running here and there
Time is a precious thing, don't waste it
Don't use it for needless things
Yet, don't spend it doing nothing



Let's spend our time doing the things that matter in life!

No comments:

Post a Comment