My Sneaky Lasagna
1 box oven ready lasagna noodles
1 26 oz jar spaghetti sauce (or make your own)
1 pound lean hamburger meat
1 cup water
1 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese
1/4 cup parmesan cheese
1 15 oz part skim ricotta cheese
2 cups cauliflower and zucchini puree
- Preheat oven to 425.
- Cook hamburger meat until done and drain. Add water and spaghetti sauce and mix well.
- In a separate bowl, combine 1 cup mozzarella, parmesan, eggs, ricotta, and puree.
- Place 1/2 cup spaghetti sauce mix in bottom of 9x13 pan.
- Place one layer of lasagna noodles on top of sauce mix.
- Spoon 1/2 of the ricotta cheese mixture over noodles and spread out evenly.
- Pour one cup of the spaghetti sauce mix over the cheese mixture
- Place another layer of lasagna noodles on top of sauce.
- Spoon remaining ricotta cheese mixture over noodles
- Pour another cup of spaghetti sauce mix over the cheese mixture
- Place last layer of lasagna noodles on top of sauce
- Pour remaining spaghetti sauce mixture over noodles
- Sprinkle remaining mozzarella over top
- Cover with double foil and bake 60 to 75 minutes or until noodles are tender.