Monday, January 5, 2009

Is it Winter or Summer?

We live an area of the world (can you guess?) where it is sometimes 80 degrees in January or 20 degrees in January. Today was one of the cooler days. Freezing rain came down most of the day and covered our bare trees in icicles. It was very beautiful. I took a picture of my rosemary bush. It is a large bush and it was leaning completely over because of the weight of the ice. I hope it doesn't harm it because we love the bushes fragrance. Tomorrows forcast is a high of near 60 and by Friday - back up to 70!



On another note - I got a surprise today when I went to pick up my children from school. Adah came out wearing a pair of jeans. I was horrified. For those that know me, they know that my girls and I do not wear pants. So to see her coming out of school with these things on was shocking. I didn't make a big deal of it though because I didn't want her to start crying. Come to find out - she had a bit of an accident so the teacher gave her a change of clothes. She looked like a little orphan annie though because the pants were too short and she had no socks on. You should have seen Sarah's face though when she saw Adah coming down the hall! It was priceless!

No comments:

Post a Comment